Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Welcome to my little blog

This blog is just where i log all the creative n wonderful little things i come across whilst surfing the web. Also its just another place for me to rant on about everyday artsy things. I hope you enjoy my blog. Lana xo

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Stone Bridge City Farm Continued...x

It's been a while since i've updated you on this project. 
Well where do i start well just after i last told you about this project a couple of months ago 
alot has happened since then.
Firstly i had my uni intrim crit where it was decided which aspect of this 
huge project that i was to do.
It was decided i was to create the corporate idenity maunal and friends of the farm.
The corporate manual is a HUGE challenge because this will be 
mainly working on one of my weakest aspects, layout.
This is be a huge learning curve for me.
However on the bright side there is still some creativity for this project.
I get to create the friends of the farm pack and illustrations.

Click HERE to find out more about friends of the farm.

Here is my view on the project, 
Friends of the farm is where you pay £10 annually to help keep the farm running. 
Sold allready click Here to fill the form out (pdf).

I will create illustrations and a small thank you pack for when you become a friend, because once a friend allways a friend at stone brudge city farm. 

Here is some of my illustrations. 
Here is my intrim crit presentation.










More on it's way soon hope you enjoyed this sneak preview of what has been done so far.
Thank you, Lana x

0 comments:

Post a Comment