Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Welcome to my little blog

This blog is just where i log all the creative n wonderful little things i come across whilst surfing the web. Also its just another place for me to rant on about everyday artsy things. I hope you enjoy my blog. Lana xo

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Teenage Cancer Trust - Poster competition. x

IWANT TO PARTY WITH EXAMPLE!

I entered this poster for a competition on Facebook, 
The competition was to create a poster for example at the Royal Albert Hall 
which was in aid of Teenage Cancer Trust. 
He was supported by London's MC Devlin and band Fenech-Soler.

This poster could have had a better layout now i'm looking back however
 i went with the UK union jack colours which also go beside the teenage cancer trust colours too.

The silhouettes i think created a clean and simple less is more effect.
 Maybe the support acts should just be logos not silhouettes.

I didn't win however the one that should of won didn't win either check it out here:

Thank you, Lana. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment