Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Welcome to my little blog

This blog is just where i log all the creative n wonderful little things i come across whilst surfing the web. Also its just another place for me to rant on about everyday artsy things. I hope you enjoy my blog. Lana xo

Sunday 4 March 2012

Food Imitations reg (1989). x

I found out about this today and was shocked by what I found. I never knew there was a food imitations regulation to do with food jewellery. 

The Food Imitations (Safety) Regulations 1989

Please note the following important information in relation to purchases of jewellery resembling sweets, cakes, fruit or other foodstuff. 
The aforementioned products are sold to you, the customer, on the understanding they do present a potential 
choking hazard and as such do not comply with section 4 of the Food Imitations (Safety) Regulations 1989. 
These beads are made of non-toxic polymer clay. They are not edible nor are they suitable for children.
Just thought you would like to know i'm glad i found out about this.
Thank you, Lana x

0 comments:

Post a Comment