Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Welcome to my little blog

This blog is just where i log all the creative n wonderful little things i come across whilst surfing the web. Also its just another place for me to rant on about everyday artsy things. I hope you enjoy my blog. Lana xo

Monday 12 March 2012

Stone Bridge City Farm. Continued.....x

Hi, i haven't kept you up to date with my work for stone bridge in a while so here we go.
I revisted the farm last tuesday and took many photos and now i have a brief with the new fat who created their logo. I have been creating various merchandise / promotional items for the farm. Today i wanted to create cow prints but there was no tutorial anywhere so i created one. However sadly i cant upload a pdf file to this blog (well that im aware of). But here are some images of the promotional items and my final cow print.
Thank you lana x







0 comments:

Post a Comment