Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Welcome to my little blog

This blog is just where i log all the creative n wonderful little things i come across whilst surfing the web. Also its just another place for me to rant on about everyday artsy things. I hope you enjoy my blog. Lana xo

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Pink scrabble update. x

YAY PINK SCRABBLE!
Right as you all know i managed to get a box of pink special edition breast cancer awareness scrabble, 
so soon i will make a selection of jewellery from the pink scrabble.

So here is the main piece i will be making asap is the pink scrabble tile and bow necklace, all items r in stock now so just need to find some spare time and get cracking on finishing these beauts.


These amazingly unique items have been created by an eBay seller 
however they are no longer being sold so i will fill this gap. 
The public need more beauts like this around their necks.
So im going to bring them back.

I hope you love as much as me.
Thank you
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment