Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Welcome to my little blog

This blog is just where i log all the creative n wonderful little things i come across whilst surfing the web. Also its just another place for me to rant on about everyday artsy things. I hope you enjoy my blog. Lana xo

Friday 24 February 2012

Is gold in? x


has the cutest Necklaces with i have all the materials just in siliver does it still have the same charm so should i spray or buy gold ones.


Would you buy this? 

Also That Creative Company bulk scented love hearts from before sold for £20.50 for a 100 so 20p a piece that's a bargain tbh so i will watch out for future items from them but there creations are also gold. 



Is gold in? or is it known its just me who hasn't noticed? I think i might create one of either colour for that personal preference. x

Cheers Lana xo


,

0 comments:

Post a Comment