Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Welcome to my little blog

This blog is just where i log all the creative n wonderful little things i come across whilst surfing the web. Also its just another place for me to rant on about everyday artsy things. I hope you enjoy my blog. Lana xo

Sunday 26 February 2012

Squishy Creations...x

Squishy Clay Creations

I was surfing the net and you tube to get some inspiration for something unique and different and so when i came across some adorable little Squishy Charms (link) 
then i wanted to know how to create this so called squishy clay, 
so here are some Squishy Clay examples (link) 
that also then sent me to this squishy clay tutorial (youtube link) . 
I will make some and record my finidings on here for you all to know,
 i hope this works because it should be quick and easy. 
Here are some examples ... 




Cheers Lana x



0 comments:

Post a Comment