Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Welcome to my little blog

This blog is just where i log all the creative n wonderful little things i come across whilst surfing the web. Also its just another place for me to rant on about everyday artsy things. I hope you enjoy my blog. Lana xo

Sunday 26 February 2012

The start of my squishy adventure.x

I followed the instructions from the previously linked tutorial but I wanted coloured squishy clay
 so I followed the recipe which is half a cup of plain flour, 
1/4 of a cup of salt 
and 
a table spoon of both veg oil and another tsp of water. 
Then I split into 3 and added pink food colour to one third and blue to another third 
and both pink and blue to make purple on the final third. 
Now im following the instructions to leave over night. 
So here I am so far in the photo. I will keep you informed tomorrow. 
Thank you lana xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment